New Article: Evaluation of microneedles-assisted in situ depot forming poloxamer gles for sustained transdermal drug delivery.
- Controlled Drug Delivery: Designing Technologies for the Future.
- Non-equilibrium entropy and irreversibility!
- Controlled Drug Delivery - 1st Edition.
New Editor-in-Chief Article. Drug Delivery and Translational Research is a journal published by CRS, providing a unique forum for the scientific publication of high-quality research that is exclusively focused on translational aspects of drug delivery.
Drug Delivery and Translational Research Editors. More Information.
Women in Science. Learn More. Young Scientists.
Controlled Release Drug Delivery Market | Industry Report,
In this review, we focus on the unique properties of these particles as chemotherapy delivery carriers. Here, we summarize the general characteristics of these nanomaterials — including their physicochemical properties and customizable surfaces — different stimuli that can be used to trigger targeted drug release, biocompatibility and finally, the drawbacks of these types of nanomaterials, highlighting some of the most important features of mesoporous silica nanoparticles in drug delivery. Keywords: nanocarrier, drug release, targeted drug delivery, biocompatibility, biodegradability, tumor.
This work is published and licensed by Dove Medical Press Limited.
pH-Responsive Microgels: Promising Carriers for Controlled Drug Delivery
By accessing the work you hereby accept the Terms. Non-commercial uses of the work are permitted without any further permission from Dove Medical Press Limited, provided the work is properly attributed.
- Focal Controlled Drug Delivery.
- Controlled drug delivery vehicles for cancer treatment and their performance;
- Table of contents.
- Table of Contents.
- User account menu.
- Qualitative Research in Information Systems: Issues and Trends.
- Focal Controlled Drug Delivery | SpringerLink.
- Article Information?
- Disorders and Dysfunctions of the Self Vol 5 (Rochester Symposium on Developmental Psychology);