International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics 30 3 , , International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics 32 5 , , Journal of Engineering Mathematics 45 2 , , Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation 11 3 , , International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 47 1 , , Applied Mathematics and Computation 1 , , Studies in Applied Mathematics 3 , , International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics 37 1 , , Advanced Search. Article Navigation.
- A New technique of Initial Boundary Value Problems Using Homotopy Analysis Method!
- Handbook of Biotransformations of Aromatic Compounds!
- Handbook of Biotransformations of Aromatic Compounds.
- Beyond Perturbation: Introduction to the Homotopy Analysis Method?
Book Reviews. This Site. Google Scholar. Author and Article Information. Shijun Liao,, Editor. Sep , 57 5 : BB Published Online: December 21, Article history Online:.
Standard View Views Icon Views. Issue Section:. Volume 57, Issue 5. Previous Article Next Article.
Nonlinear Vibrations of Cantilever Timoshenko Beams: A Homotopy Analysis
Accepted Manuscript Alert. The proposed iterative scheme finds the solution without any discretization, linearization, or restrictive assumptions.
Furthermore, we can easily control and adjust the convergence domain and rate of series solutions by the convergence control parameter. The effectiveness of the approach is verified by several examples. Content from this work may be used under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 3. Any further distribution of this work must maintain attribution to the author s and the title of the work, journal citation and DOI.
Homotopy analysis method
- Beyond Perturbation: Introduction to the Homotopy Analysis Method - CRC Press Book!
- Thinking through the Body: Archaeologies of Corporeality.
- A New technique of Initial Boundary Value Problems Using Homotopy Analysis Method - IOPscience;
- Online Beyond Perturbation Introduction To The Homotopy Analysis Method ?
- Google Web Toolkit : GWT Java AJAX programming : a practical guide to Google Web Toolkit for creating AJAX applications with Java!