Enns: "Media, Drugs, and Schizophrenia in the Works of Philip K. Dick"
Steeped in the landscape and colours of its locations, Sibyl's Cave follows the orphaned Billie through her childhood in Italy to the United Kingdom during World War II with her adopted family, to art school and then, finally, to her new life as an adult in Australia. Interrupting the reclusive island life that Billie shares with Troy her housekeeper and Stan her housemate on the Hawkesbury River, Billie's niece Lorelei and her daughter Elissa arrive unannounced from England.
As their lives intertwine stories emerge and secrets are revealed. With an evocative eye for personality and place, Sibyl's Cave alternates between Billie's past, unearthed in her diaries and memories, and her present-day life on the island.
Browse By Author: T
It is a rich story about family and the importance of identity. More books by this author.
- The Collected Stories of Philip K. Dick, Volume 5: The Eye of the Sibyl.
- The Eye of the Sibyl;
- Product Details for Eye of the Sibyl The Eye of the Sibyl by Philip K. Dick!
- Complete Stories 5 - The Eye of Sibyl and Other Stories (v3.0)?
Category: Literary fiction. Fulfilment Centre Email: sims kinokuniya.
Check Retail Stores' phone number. Wish List Welcome!
- Xcode 4 Unleashed (2nd Edition).
- Diseases of the Kidney and Urinary Tract;
- Language Beyond Postmodernism: Saying and Thinking in Gendlin Philosophy (Studies in Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy).
- Reissue edition.
Sign in New customer? Start here. View Cart 0 Your Shopping Cart is empty. If you already have an account, sign in.
- Food and Addiction: A Comprehensive Handbook;
- Melchizedek Passages in the Bible: A Case Study for Inner-biblical and Inter-biblical Interpretation?
- The Eye Of the Sibyl and Other Classic Stories?
- The Eye of the Sibyl.
INT 0. We will e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information.