Sign Up for our Newsletter
Name of resource. Problem URL. Describe the connection issue. SearchWorks Catalog Stanford Libraries.
The Bookshelf: A Look Back at the Colebrook Massacre
In the evil day : violence comes to one small town. Responsibility Richard Adams Carey.
- REVIEW: In the Evil Day by Richard Adams Carey | Griffin Free Public Library - Auburn, NH.
- Intelligent Tutoring Systems: 10th International Conference, ITS 2010, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, June 14-18, 2010, Proceedings, Part I.
- Reward Yourself.
- Housing Reclaimed: Sustainable Homes for Next to Nothing.
Online Available online. Full view. SAL3 off-campus storage.
- Long Lankin!
- Fusion Energy Program: The Role of TPX & Alternate Concepts?
- The Penmen Profile: Nonfiction Storyteller Richard Adams Carey!
- Richard Adams Carey: ‘In the Evil Day’ 20 Years after the Colebrook NH Shootings.
- Ecology and productivity of an African wetland system: The Kafue Flats, Zambia.
C C37 Available. More options.
As Mr. Carey points out, memories vary. They shift over time.
There are a hundred— a thousand— different memories. But, having said that, I have two bones to pick with this book. First, while Mr.
hiqukycona.tk | In the Evil Day (ebook), Richard Adams Carey | | Boeken
Carey does an excellent job of identifying all of the law enforcement officers shown in the photos and such, he does not identify any of the EMTs. Photo courtesy of Toby Talbot, and the Associated Press. In the years after the event, in the emergency medicine community, marriages broke up, ex-smokers took up smoking again, others dropped out or moved away.
The trauma spread out.
It adds doubt to a narrative that needs to have sharp lines. Also, I disagree with Mr. Carey as to what Mr. Richard Adams Carey was driving home from his day job, listening to the radio when he first heard about the Colebrook shootings. Contact the library: nashualibrary.
It was Aug. At that point, the Columbine shootings had happened too. I anticipated many more Colebrooks and Columbines.
But there was also something different about the Colebrook incident.