Yet, David Wootton argues, from the fifth century BC until the s, doctors actually did more harm than good. In this controversial new account of the history of medicine, he asks just how much good it has done us over the years, and how much harm it continues to do today. He has published widely in early modern intellectual history, particularly on the history of political thought, and is a regular reviewer for the London Review of Books and the Times Literary Supplement.
An emotionally and intellectually gripping drama. Explosive new book.. Convert currency.
Bad Medicine: Doctors Doing Harm Since Hippocrates
Add to Basket. Tapa Dura. Condition: New. Seller Inventory More information about this seller Contact this seller.
Bad Medicine : Doctors Doing Harm Since Hippocrates
Book Description Oxford University Press, Never used!. Seller Inventory P David Wootton.
Shop Textbooks. Read an excerpt of this book! Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly.
- Get one month’s free unlimited access.
- Bad medicine - Research Database, The University of York.
- Thermodynamics of Pharmaceutical Systems : An Introduction for Students of Pharmacy.
- Bestselling Series?
- White Fang and Other Works by Jack London (Halcyon Classics)?
- Abortion: A Positive Decision?
- Post navigation?
Temporarily Out of Stock Online Please check back later for updated availability. Overview We all face disease and death, and rely on the medical profession to extend our lives. Medical History and Body History. Average Review.
- French Verb Drills;
- Insuring the Bottom Line: How to Protect Your Company From Liabilities, Catastrophes and Other Business Risks (Taking Control Series).
- PDF Bad Medicine: Doctors Doing Harm Since Hippocrates EBook - video dailymotion;
Write a Review.