Recommended For You
June 20, News. May 15, News.
We are pleased to announce that the Keynote Address will be made by Dr. Marianne Ignace and Chief Dr.
- Archive for the ‘North America’ Category?
- Post navigation.
- Governing transboundary waters: Canada, the United States and indigenous communities!
Ronald E. April 18, News. Skip to content Search for:.
- Governing transboundary waters Emma S Norman.
- Stalker (Peter Decker & Rina Lazarus, Book 12).
- Migration and the Welfare State: Political-Economy Policy Formation!
- Nature, Reason, and the Good Life: Ethics for Human Beings?
- Exploring BC’s cultural, economic, and political lives - past & present.
- Post navigation!
Search Shop. More About BC Studies. Photo By Wade Davis. Current Issue BC Studies no.
Bibliographical Resources - CCUSB
You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revpol:vyip See general information about how to correct material in RePEc. For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about. We have no references for this item.
Serie: Earthscan Studies in Water Resource Management
Their combined citations are counted only for the first article. Merged citations. This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar. Add co-authors Co-authors.
Governing transboundary waters: Canada, the United States and indigenous communities
Upload PDF. Follow this author. New articles by this author.
New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research. Email address for updates. My profile My library Metrics Alerts.