Learn About Live Editor.
- Lectures on advanced quantum field theory (lecture notes, web draft 1999)!
- Robust Adaptive Control for Strict-Feedback Nonlinear Systems with Non-parametric Uncertainties!
- A Complexity Perspective on Researching Organizations Taking Experience Seriously (Complexity as the Experience of Organizing).
- Log in to Wiley Online Library;
- A Magic Yoga Mat Adventure (Flying Magic Yoga Mat Adventures Book 1).
- Mechanism and the Novel: Science in the Narrative Process!
Choose a web site to get translated content where available and see local events and offers. Based on your location, we recommend that you select:.
Robust Adaptive Control in the Presence of Unmodeled Dynamics: A Counter to Rohrs's Counterexample
Select the China site in Chinese or English for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location. Toggle Main Navigation. Search MathWorks. File Exchange. Open Mobile Search.
Robust adaptive control of flexible link manipulators using multilayer perceptron
In this paper, we propose a robust adaptive tracking control based on the backstepping strategy for strict-feedback nonlinear systems with non-parametric uncertain nonlinearities. It is shown that one can design a stable adaptive control system provided that the uncertain nonlinearities can be decomposed by unknown bounded nonlinear functions and known nonlinear functions. The proposed method can also deal with uncertain nonlinearities that appear in the control input term.
Further it is shown that suitable choice of design parameters guarantees the convergence of tracking error to any desired bounds.
Robust Adaptive Control - File Exchange - MATLAB Central
Already have an account? Login in here.
- Tinnitus: Pathophysiology and Treatment.
- How to Survive as a Psychotherapist (Insight Professional)!
- Masters of Jazz Guitar: The Story of the Players and Their Music.
- The Cosmo-Creative Society: Logistical Networks in a Dynamic Economy.
Transactions of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers. Edited By William S. Edition 2nd Edition.
First Published Imprint CRC Press. Pages pages.
Back to book. Pages