Responding to Domestic Violence. Eve S. Introduction to Criminology. Frank E. Stephen E. When Prisoners Come Home. Joan Petersilia.
Anthony Walsh. Pamela J. When Brute Force Fails.
Against Prediction: Profiling, Policing, and Punishing in an Actuarial Age – By Bernard E. Harcourt
Mark A. Crime and Public Policy. James Q. Responding to Youth Crime in Canada. Carla Cesaroni. Corrections in the Community. Edward J. Imprisoning Communities. Todd R Clear. Principles of Criminology.
Against Prediction : Profiling, Policing, and Punishing in an Actuarial Age - hiqukycona.tk
Edwin H. Jeanne B. Criminology and Public Policy. Hugh Barlow. Janine Chaneles. Larry Mays. Forensic Fraud. The Mismeasure of Crime.
- Death Sentence (BSI: Starside Trilogy, Book 2)?
- Lost Nubia: A Centennial Exhibit of Photographs from the 1905-1907 Egyptian Expedition of the University of Chicago (The Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago);
- The Great Race!
- Citas por año.
- Jimi Hendrix (Black Americans of Achievement).
- Systemic Functional Linguistics and Critical Discourse Analysis: Studies in Social Change (Open Linguistics).
Terance D. Career Criminals in Society. Matt DeLisi. The Modern Prison Paradox.
- Racial Profiling and the Presumption of Innocence.
- Applications of Computational Algebraic Geometry: American Mathematical Society Short Course January 6-7, 1997 San Diego, California?
- The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Linguistics (2nd Edition)!
- Log in to Wiley Online Library.
- Higher Creativity for Virtual Teams: Developing Platforms for Co-Creation (Premier Reference)!
- Ajs Review, Volume Four (1979);
- Minicomputers and Large Scale Computations.
Amy E. Encyclopedia of Community Corrections. Shannon M. Justice, Crime, and Ethics. Michael C. Prisoner Reentry in the Era of Mass Incarceration. Daniel P. Snapshots of Research. Richard D. The Subculture of Violence.
Hassan Dibich. Crime and Criminal Justice in America. Joycelyn Pollock. Race, Ethnicity, and Policing. Stephen K. Girls, Delinquency, and Juvenile Justice. Meda Chesney-Lind. Judging Juveniles. Aaron Kupchik. Threat Perceptions. Saran Ghatak. Economics and Youth Violence. Richard Rosenfeld.
Managing Fear. Bernadette McSherry. Leonard Beeghley. Criminals and Victims. David Allen. Mary K. William G. The Philosophy and Practice of Corrections. Marilyn McShane. The Handbook of Crime and Punishment. Michael Tonry. Victims of Crime and the Victimization Process. The Criminology of Criminal Law. William Laufer. Victims of the System. Robert Elias. Mitchell Miller. Handbook on Punishment Decisions. We moved your item s to Saved for Later.
There was a problem with saving your item s for later. You can go to cart and save for later there. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Write a review. Walmart Tell us if something is incorrect. Add to Cart. Arrives by Friday, Sep Free pickup Fri, Sep Ships to San Leandro, Davis St.
Product Highlights About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer. Specifications Publisher University of Chicago Press. Customer Reviews. Write a review. See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product. Email address. Please enter a valid email address.
Walmart Services. Get to Know Us. Customer Service. In The Spotlight.