- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- Introduction to the Physics of Massive and Mixed Neutrinos.
- Advanced Series on Directions in High Energy Physics | hiqukycona.tk!
- Centre for Particle Theory : Neutrino Physics - Durham University.
- Agent-Mediated Electronic Commerce III: Current Issues in Agent-Based Electronic Commerce Systems!
Experiments searching for the neutrinoless double beta decay are presently under way to answer this fundamental question. The second edition of this book comprehensively discusses all these important recent developments.
Introduction to the physics of massive and mixed neutrinos
Based on numerous lectures given by the author, a pioneer of modern neutrino physics recipient of the Bruno Pontecorvo Prize , at different institutions and schools, it offers a gentle yet detailed introduction to the physics of massive and mixed neutrinos that prepares graduate students and young researchers entering the field for the exciting years ahead in neutrino physics.
Publishing With Us. Book Authors Journal Authors. Lecture Notes in Physics Free Preview.
Intensive Course of Neutrino Physics
Buy eBook. Buy Softcover.
FAQ Policy. It will also briefly cover the role of neutrinos in the Early Universe, focusing on e. Neutrino oscillations: theory, experiments, present knowledge of neutrinos and questions for the future.
Nature of neutrinos and neutrino masses: Majorana versus Dirac particles, Dirac and Majorana masses, origin of neutrino masses beyond the Standard Model. Neutrinos as Dark Matter: light neutrinos as hot dark matter, sterile neutrinos as warm dark matter.
- Introduction to the Physics of Massive and Mixed Neutrinos | Samoil Bilenky | Palgrave Macmillan.
- Account Options.
- The Profit Impact of Marketing Strategy Project: Retrospect and Prospects.
- Free Download Introduction to the Physics of Massive and Mixed Neutri….
Giunti and C. Strumia and F.
Introduction to the Physics of Massive and Mixed Neutrinos - Samoil Bilenky - Google книги
Lesgourgues and S. Pastor, Massive neutrinos and cosmology , Phys. Centre for Particle Theory.