Empirical reports exhibit sound research design and execution, and develop a thorough motivation and literature review, including references from outside the accounting field, where appropriate. Volume 21 includes papers that examine the following topics: a commentary and analysis of the new CPA exam, a citation analysis of Advances in Accounting Education for volumes , and an application of methods for reducing writing apprehension in students. The volume also includes a special section that focuses on active learning. One article presents a series of active learning assignments for use in introductory financial accounting classes while the other manuscript presents the results of a survey of accounting faculty and their incorporation of active learning techniques in their classes.
Sign in Join. Cropanzano, Garson, D. Testing Statistical Assumptions. Geiger, Marshall A.
Iyer, V. Rama Behavioral Research in Accounting, Hair, J. Multivariate Data Analysis: A global perspective: 7th ed. Upper Saddle River: Pearson Education. Hurtt, R. Eining, and R. An experimental examination of professional skepticism. Working paper, Baylor University. Koh, H. Katou, A. Measuring the impact of HRM on organizational performance.
- Nietzsche and Modern Literature: Themes in Yeats, Rilke, Mann and Lawrence.
- Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 21 | Physical Chemistry | Chemistry | Subjects | Wiley!
- The Fifth Plane?
- History of accounting.
- Pocket Adventures: The Alps (Hunter Travel Guides);
- Jon M. Huntsman School of Business - Utah State University.
Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management, 2, Kothari, C. Research Methodology: Methods and Techniques 2nd ed. New York.
Volume 23. Advances in Accounting
Lee, T. Journal of Modern Accounting and Auditing, Vol. Experience and the ability to explain audit findings. Journal of Accounting Research, 28 2 , — Liggio, C.
Lin, Z. Monroe, G. Mugenda O. Murphy, P. Nelson, M. A model and literature review of professional skepticism in auditing.
Advances in Botanical Research Volume 21
Okaro, S. Sc research project, submitted to the Department of Accountancy, University of Nigeria, Enugu campus. M, A caution regarding rules of the thumb for variance inflation factors. Quality and Quantity, 41 5 , Orodh Orodho A. J, Essentials of educational and social science research methods: Qualitative and quantitative approaches. Nairobi Acts Press. Osborne, J. April, Owojori, A. Peecher, M. Journal of Accounting Research.
Porter, B. Rennie, M.
Paul Holt, Ph.D.
Kopp and W. Schelluch, P.
- Innovative Concepts for Alternative Migration Policies: Ten Innovative Approaches to the Challenges of Migration in the 21st Century!
- Reading Lists.
- Series: Advances in Accounting.
Washington, D. Siddiqui, J.
Sikka P, Puxty, A. Tabachnick, B. Using Multivariate Statistics. Boston: Pearson Education Inc. Trauth, E.
- Advances in Accounting: Volume 23!
- Special collections in childrens literature: an international directory.
- Linguistic Minorities in Democratic Context?
- Richard Morton | College of Business.
- Advances in Accounting: Volume 16.
Turner, C. Join as an Editor-in-Chief. Open Access.