Hydrogels are liquid-solid systems composed of a solid matrix that swells in water. The hydrogels bear two main characteristics, i they are soft and elastic, and ii hydrogels are open systems that can exchange substances between the inner and outer phases, leading to a wide field of applications. On the other hand, organic-inorganic polymeric hybrid materials have developed significantly in recent decades and consist in a composite material where the constituents are mixed at a molecular level.
The concept of hybrid materials should be differentiated from nanocomposites since the former ideally corresponds to a homogeneous system, while the nanocomposite displays discrete domains at a nanoscale 1— nm , leading to a heterogeneous system. In: Polymer chemistry.
- Lectures on the Energy Critical Nonlinear Wave Equation!
- Research in Clinical Practice.
- Virgin or Vamp: How the Press Covers Sex Crimes?
- Byzantine Art in the Making: Main Lines of Stylistic Development in Mediterranean Art, 3rd-7th Century.
- Calling Back the Spirit: Music, Dance, and Cultural Politics in Lowland South Sulawesi.
These composites showed strong antimicrobial activity while maintaining a high biocompatibility with cells",. In: Polymer chemistry , Vol.
- Hydrogels: Synthesis, Characterization and Applications!
- Hydrogels : Synthesis, Characterization and Applications.
- Hydrogels - Synthesis Characterization & Applications hardcover!
- Dynamical Cognitive Science (Bradford Books)?
AU - Vancso, Gyula J. These composites showed strong antimicrobial activity while maintaining a high biocompatibility with cells AB - Novel hydrogels composed of thermo-responsive poly N-isopropylacrylamide PNIPAM and redox-responsive poly ferrocenylsilane PFS macromolecules were formed by photopolymerization.
POLYACRYLAMIDE BASED HYDROGELS: SYNTHESIS, CHARACTERIZATION AND APPLICATIONS.
Polymer chemistry. Access to Document Springer Professional.
Back to the search result list. Table of Contents. Issue archive. Hint Swipe to navigate through the articles of this issue Close hint.