Adaptive Semantic Data Management Techniques for Federations of Endpoints
Ontologies may enhance the functional coverage of an interactive system as well as its visualization and interaction capabilities in various ways. Semantic models can also contribute to bridging gaps; for example, between user models, context-aware interfaces, and model-driven UI generation. There is considerable potential for using semantic models as a basis for adaptive interactive systems. A variety of reasoning and machine learning techniques exist that can be employed to achieve adaptive system behavior.
- Semantic Models for Adaptive Interactive Systems;
- Sin and Salvation in the World Religions: A Short Introduction.
- Adaptive Semantic Assistants in Online Applications.
- Adaptive semantics web-based approach for E-education using the static annotated corpus.
- Adaptive Semantic Visualization for Bibliographic Entries.
- KGs Have a Long History and a Diversity of Definitions;
The advent and rapid growth of Linked Open Data as a large-scale collection of semantic data has also paved the way for a new breed of intelligent, knowledge-intensive applications. Semantic Models for Adaptive Interactive Systems includes ten complementary chapters written by experts from both industry and academia. Rounded off by a number of case studies in real world application domains, this book will serve as a valuable reference for researchers and practitioners exploring the use of semantic models within HCI.
- Moscow Revealed;
- The East Hampton Liver Cleanse!
- Expansion in Finite Simple Groups of Lie Type (Graduate Studies in Mathematics);
- Modern Methods of Teaching : Concept and Techniques.
- Tools and fundamental constructions of combinatorial mathematics;
The utilization of appropriate visualization techniques and ontology representations enables different processes related to smart space development and management to become more understandable, which reduces, for example, the knowledge and communication gaps between collaboration stakeholders. AB - The trend towards a more sensitive, adaptive, and responsive built environment has led to the concept of smart spaces.
Semantic visualization for smart spaces Merging the material and digital worlds: Dissertation. BA Intelligent industry I. Abstract The trend towards a more sensitive, adaptive, and responsive built environment has led to the concept of smart spaces.
Buy Adaptive Semantics Visualization
Fingerprint Merging. Life cycle. Keywords smart space multidisciplinary collaboration life-cycle management semantic technologies information visualization.
- More Books by Hiroyuki Yoshida, Ashlesha Jain, Ajita Ichalkaranje & Nikhil Ichalkaranje?
- The Art of Fixing Things, principles of machines, and how to repair them: 150 tips and tricks to make things last longer, and save you money..
- Stuffed Owl: An Anthology of Bad Verse (Aldine Paperbacks).
GeoKnow introduces the latest version of FAGI-gis, a framework for fusing Linked Data, that focuses on the geospatial properties of the linked entities. Read more about "GeoKnow Public Datasets".
Several partners of GeoKnow were present this year at the Semantics conference The previous day of the conference we organised a workshop about the work done during these last three years in GeoKnow. Read more about "GeoKnow at Semantics , Vienna". Hosted by , Funded by.