The folk who impress me the most are those who have not only done their homework but can also contextualize expertise from a background of having done the work on the ground.
- Trust Economy – The 21st Century Main Market?
- All New Electronics Self-Teaching Guide (Wiley Self Teaching Guides).
- Detalles del libro.
- Upcoming Events.
- Blockchain For Supply Chain: Enormous Potential Down The Road.
- An Introduction to Fuzzy Logic and Fuzzy Sets!
Cecere meets that sniff test in spades. Check this from her bio:.
Frictionless Markets: The 21st Century Supply Chain
Her ah-ha moment came in when she was researching with a view to writing a celebratory book covering 30 years of supply chain improvement and excellence. Cecere asserts that rather than driving value, five factors have contributed to the current state of play. That in turn allows us to have a common understanding that cuts across the organization. But what will it take to move companies from where they are to where they need to be in order to improve?
Here the answers are far from clear. I wondered whether another recession would wake people up but then the last one didn't to the extent she expected.
- Fighting Terror in Cyberspace?
- Duplicate citations!
- Political Leadership for the New Century: Personality and Behavior Among American Leaders.
- The Rapidly Changing Landscape of Retail and eCommerce.
- Frictionless Markets: The 21st Century Supply Chain by Jack Buffington, Paperback | Barnes & Noble®.
- Frictionless Markets!
- Supply Chain - Business * - Research Guides at University of Southern California.
Maybe it's the emergence of China and the kind of leapfrog changes we see in places like Africa that will propel firms forward? However, success is far from guaranteed, even where new technology is available. Cecere worries that the large system integrators will simply recreate the problems of the past and that events need to be substantial at an economic level in order to instantiate change. There's a lot to unpack but the important thing to understand is that Ms.
A Frictionless Marketplace Operating in a World of Extremes
Cecere's position is driven by long-run analysis of the data. That same analysis provides good indicators as to why success in the supply chain ebbs and flows. There are no easy fixes and results don't emerge as quickly as we might wish but if Ms. Is the supply chain fit for purpose in a 21st century world? Lora Cecere thinks not. Where are we now? From our conversation: Supply chain initiatives are focused on functional excellence, are caught up in silos which, in turn, works against value.
Companies have invested in legacy technology which served the functions but not supply chain capabilities and so there is a significant misalignment between what we have and what we need for tomorrow. If you are a distance learner, you may have books sent to you. You will need to register as a first time user. Once you have registered, you will be able to enter the name of the book, articles, etc. Contact us.
Great Lakes Economy: Examining the Cross-Border Supply Chain
Mergent Online Mergent provides detailed information on public companies worldwide. For Supplier information, look under the "Horizon" tab on the company's profile page, which will also include links to Customers, Competitors and more. This databases is available to Marshall students only. Databases of resources for arts, business, humanities, social sciences, science and newspaper resources.
Factiva Articles and company information from journals, magazines and newspapers, plus company profile information. LexisNexis Academic Nexis Uni Database of full text online news, legal cases, and company information from to present.
What is Kobo Super Points?
Supply Chain Journals Selected scholarly journals available through USC subscription databases or through the publisher's website. Journal of Operations Management Science Direct. Operations Research Informs Online. Supply Chain Digital. Supply Chain Resilience Report, A report from the Business Continuity Institute published annually; download link is at the bottom of the page.
Registration is required before downloading. Understanding Supply Chain 4.
- Duplicate citations?
- Frictionless Markets - The 21st Century Supply Chain | Jack Buffington | Springer;
- The Music of OCarolan - Irelands Most Famous Composer.
- Inspired by Your Shopping History.
- Private Lives/Public Consequences: Personality and Politics in Modern America.
- How This Supply Chain Works.
- Special chapters in the theory of analytic functions of several complex variables?
The Quintessence of Supply Chain Management: what you really need to know to manage your processes in procurement, manufacturing, warehousing and logistics by Rolf G. Handbook of Global Logistics by James H.