Value added information such as strengths of the collection e. Selected indexes identify collections with significant holdings in non-English languages, pre holdings, comic books, and advertising material published for and targeted to children.
Broadway Anaheim, CA Berkeley, CA Holdings include 1,plus volumes of folklore, mythology, hero legends, and literature based on folklore and legends. Subjects: Folk and Fairy Tales; Historical.
For additional information, please see our Children's Literature research guide. The CLC includes works of fiction appropriate for children and young adults, in kindergarten through grade Currently, most works purchased are newly published i. Older works are collected selectively.
- Cantata No. 89: Was soll ich aus dir machen, Ephraim?, BWV89.
- Crystal Structure Analysis: A Primer;
- Overtreated: Why Too Much Medicine Is Making Us Sicker and Poorer.
Geographical Coverage : An emphasis is placed on Canadian works, as well as U. To find award-winning and honor books in the Mudd Library, first look for the book title in one of the following lists, then search by title or author in the library catalog :.
- Amnesty for Crimes against Humanity under International Law!
- The Cambridge Handbook of Acculturation Psychology;
- Special Collections in Children's Literature: an International Directory.
- History of Children's Literature - Oakland Campus: Find Databases;
- Individual and collective memory consolidation : analogous processes on different levels.
- Margo Sandor Children's Literature Collection (CLC) | OISE Library.
- No Mans Land: WWI Mythos Action with the Lost Battalion?
The award names may also be searched as keywords in the library catalog e. This type of search will also display books about these awards or their namesakes that may be helpful for those studying education, illustration, literature, etc.
In addition to contemporary children's literature, our main collection and Milwaukee-Downer collection contain many historical children's books for those interested in the history of publishing for children.